Students who wish to begin second semester in our virtual program will need to let the school know by January 5th. Parents will need to complete and submit the VLA Enrollment Form paying close attention to the assurances.
- I have access to reliable internet and internet connectivity will be my responsibility.
- I understand that as the lead facilitator of my child’s learning, I will manage teacher contacts, study time, completed assignments, and scheduled tests.
- I understand that my child’s attendance will be based on his/her progression with assignments and/or attendance on live zooms.
- I understand if my child is failing or identified as truant, the school reserves the right to withdraw him/her from the virtual program and they will have to report back to campus.
- I understand there will be occasions when students must report to campus for Formative or Benchmark Assessments. I will provide transportation and will adhere to all established school safety precautions.
- I understand that some electives in grades 7 through 12 may not be the same as electives offered on campus.
- I understand if my child begins the school year in the DCS VLA, he/she cannot transition to on campus schooling until the end of a grading period.
VLA Enrollment Forms can be emailed to email@example.com or turned in to the front office at the applicable school(s) by January 5th, 2021.