Welcome to the Health Services Department
We are excited about the upcoming school year and would like to update you on some of the new changes that will effect Demopolis City School’s Health Services. The goal of the Demopolis City School System is to assist students in maintaining an optimal state of wellness, thus enhancing the educational experience. Therefore, we are making the following information available online for your convenience:
- Meningococcal Vaccine information
- Heavy Backpack Risk Factors and the effects on children
- Flu Risk Factors and Vaccination Information
- General Health Policies for School Attendance
- Medication Policy and Procedures (also found in the code of conduct)
Making this information available online will allow easy access and will allow parents to obtain the most recent information as it will be updated immediately as laws and policies change. Also, paper copies of this information will be available to the parents upon request.
Thank you and we are looking forward to an exciting and healthy school year.
Brandy Daniels, RN
Demopolis Middle School (334)-289-4242
Demopolis High School (334)-289-0294
Teressa Freeman, LPN
U.S. Jones Elementary (334)-289-0426
Terri Cameron, LPN
Westside Elementary (334)-289-0377